20085 ROUGH TERRAIN CRANE | TECHNICS|
Click Image for Gallery
20085 ROUGH TERRAIN CRANE
TECHNICS / 4544 PIECES
This 20085 Terrain crane building blocks and bricks set includes the following:
- Features a Power Functions large motor for controlling the cranes upper and lower functions.
- Select upper and lower crane mode for complete control over an array of easy-to-operate, motorized functions. Lower the stabilizer legs, rotate the superstructure through 360°, operate the lifting winch or send the extendable boom a meter into the air!
- Manual functions include 4-wheel steering, 4-wheel drive, detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and fan, adjustable wing mirrors and an opening cab door.
- Hook up the included Technic building sections and put your crane operator skills to the test!
- Open the door to access the detailed operator’s cab.
- Open the storage compartments to access the chains, tools and fire extinguisher.
- Comes with a red and black color scheme.
- This Technic Set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- The largest and tallest Technic crane to date—pre-August 2018—with more than 4,050 pieces.
- 2-in-1 Technic Set: rebuilds into a Mobile Pile Driver.
- Rough Terrain Crane measures over 39” (100cm) high, 25” (66cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide in working position, and over 10” (27cm) high, 29” (76cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide in driving position.
- Mobile Pile Driver measures over 9” (24cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide in driving position.
Important Note on Shipping & Package
- Packed with protective foam envelope and paper carton WITHOUT original box. Items are repacked into padded envelopes with suitable carton box for maximum protection.
- We ship via trackable postal or carrier service depending on the destination which usually takes 15-20 working days.
- Please allow 5-7 working days to process and sort the order after payment is confirmed.